The Imperial Federation Forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 am

After counting the votes i can now tell you that the Defence Council and General Council are composed of tfe following members:

General Council
Chairman - Admin
Director of Internal Affairs - Tellfex Inc
Director of Foreign Affairs - United Republics IA
Director of Recruitment - United Republics IA
Director of Trade - jonesh

Defence Council
Chairman - Admin
Supreme Commander of Land Forces - jonesh,
Supreme Commander of Air Forces - alfaromeo25
Head of Intelligence - alfaromeo25

New areas for these two councils will be set up on this forum in the near future.
Congratulations to everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-imperial-fed.forumotion.net
alpharomeo25

PostSubject: Re: July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results   Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:29 am

when can will we unlock the council forums?
and could you make masks where we all get our status changed to council member Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 pm

I accidently locked those forums and i'll try and unlock them a.s.a.p. I'll also look into the mask idea. Im off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks but i'll try and get online in that time to sort something out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-imperial-fed.forumotion.net
alpharomeo25

PostSubject: Re: July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:53 pm

that is ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpharomeo25

PostSubject: Re: July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results   Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm

we are the The Imperial Federation why do we have a chairman when we can have an Emperor? I say that we change chairman to Emperor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results   

Back to top Go down

July 2009 Imperial Federation General Council and Defence Council Election Results
Page 1 of 1