The Imperial Federation Forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

In the news-Tamil tiger leader killed, Tigers deafeated for good?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jonesh

PostSubject: In the news-Tamil tiger leader killed, Tigers deafeated for good?   Tue May 19, 2009 2:25 am

With the death of the Tamil Tiger leader many say that the Tamil Tigers are defeated, Are they?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the news-Tamil tiger leader killed, Tigers deafeated for good?   Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 am

I would say that they effectively are. Although a few elements may remain loyal to the cause it looks like the majority have been wiped out. The Sri Lankan army now have full control over the country, but it is what the government does next which will be interesting; whether they try to stop the discrimination of the Tamil ethnic minority or not.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 19, 2009 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-imperial-fed.forumotion.net
jonesh

PostSubject: Re: In the news-Tamil tiger leader killed, Tigers deafeated for good?   Tue May 19, 2009 10:55 am

It is feared that there will now be a gurilla war. There is a huge ethnic conflict in Sri Lanka and there is also some sort of Terrorist group on the rise i can't recall their name. I think that there is going to have to be some sort of understanding between the ethnic groups before Sri Lanka can advance. But the Tigers are over i can't see a return but mabye a different group will arise. The civil war may be over but the terroist attacks are said to go on for another two years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the news-Tamil tiger leader killed, Tigers deafeated for good?   

Back to top Go down

In the news-Tamil tiger leader killed, Tigers deafeated for good?
Page 1 of 1